Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Our holiday: Day 5

I have eyes to big for my stomach. I eat half of my cereal  and then order a Hapoor breakfast  wich consisted

  • Eggs
  • Bacon
  • Sausages
  • Mushrooms
  • Tomatoes
  • Chips
 Then we go to the park's shop to get souvenirs .I get a leatherman,Alick gets a lamp and Ben gets a Cheater (soft toy).After spending time packing up,we leave.We all have a driving lesson on the dirt road.We arrive in Port Alfred.We eat lunch,play on the beach and then decide to go to a different beach which is longer.We get sopping wet but luckily we have our campervan with us.It started getting dark so we decided to head on home,back to the campsite,for dinner.  Here are a few pictures of the safari we did yesterday.























No comments:

Post a Comment